Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Monkey See, Monkey Do

Monkey See, Monkey Do...My Niece is turning 2!!! I can't believe how fast time flies; it seems like just a few months ago when I went up to the hospital waiting on the arrival of my niece, and now she is her own little person with a big personality. 

It has been my pleasure the past two years to get to design her birthday party invitations.  The invitation is a critical piece of the party; it is the first thing everyone will see and it sets the theme of the party.  With guidance from my sister on what she envisioned I was able to put together the first glimpse of Shelby Grace's second birthday party.

 
 
I think this little monkey will have a great second birthday party! 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...