Thursday, January 2, 2014

5 Things for 2014

I am usually hesitant to make new years resolutions and promise things to myself; I tend to not uphold the deal I made with myself.  Something about this year felt different, so I thought why not?  I started to make a list and told myself I would have twenty goals on it, at about sixteen I realized it was too unrealistic.  So I have limited myself to 5 realistic goals for 2014.

1. BE HEALTHY. I had a much longer resolution that involved things like drink more tea, wake up earlier, portion control, stretch daily and exercise more. Let's face it, this was too daunting, I don't do daunting.  Let's just say "be healthy."

2. TRY NEW THINGS. In six months I will be 30 and my reason for trying to new things will have concluded. After I finish my 30 Before 30 list I want to continue on the trend of trying new things.  What's life without a little adventure?

3. GO OUTSIDE.  Walk, swim, or run, whatever it is do it outside.

4. DON'T PUT THINGS OFF. Those numerous projects waiting to be started, start them!  I am notorious for having an idea and never following through.  I'd really like to start and finish projects that I have on my mind this year.

5. LOVE. Simple enough, right? I want to spend more time with the ones I love and I want to show the people I love just how much they mean to me.  Life is too short.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...