Monday, December 30, 2013

Easely Amused

For Christmas this year my sister and I gave our aunts gift cards to a local painting studio.  You know the ones where you bring a bottle of wine and attempt to get in touch with your artistic abilities.  My sister and I went earlier this year to one and we thought it would make a great Christmas gift for our aunts; we plan to go with them and make it into a Aunt/Niece evening...a little bit of paint...a little bit of wine...a whole lot of fun!!!

Instead of the generic and impersonal white paper envelope I thought I'd spruce up the wrapping a bit to make it a little more festive under the Christmas tree.

 
 
I was able to find the tins at the Target Dollar Spot, bought miniature bottles of wine, and the paint brushes were $2 a pack at Target.  These made for a great Christmas gift, or they would make a great year round gift for anyone (just need a plain galvanized tin or any small basket).
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...