Friday, August 2, 2013

This will be a day long remembered...


A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...I took on the challenge to watch all six Star Wars episodes in marathon form!

In my endeavor to watch all six Star Wars episodes I was presented with a problem...watch them by episode or by release date?  In my final decision I decided to watch them by episode starting with Episode I: The Phantom Menace and ending with Episode VI: Return of the Jedi.

*Spoiler Alert* The deciding factor for me to watch them by episode was to move chronologically through the life of Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader.  Now I will admit that where viewing this way fails is in the plot surprises in the original trilogy.  You come to learn that Darth Vader is Luke's Father, that Leia is Luke's twin sister, and that Yoda is in fact the little green toad living on Dagobah.  This viewing order does ruin those twists if you have never seen the movies before.  Therefore, I would still recommend viewing in a non-marathon order to be IV-VI then I-III.

While enjoying my Star Wars marathon I tabulated some random facts and figures...






Now after sitting on the couch for 13 hours watching Star Wars what would you do?  None other than watch Spaceballs!!!! And my new running time?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...