Saturday, February 2, 2013

Thrift Shop Challenge

Go to a thrift shop and spend $20, you don't have to tell me twice! Thanks Young House Love!

This shopping trip to Goodwill excited me because of the challenge itself since I love the song; but what excited me more was that this was my first shopping trip to hunt for new decor items and projects for my new home :)

And what is the challenge you might ask...

Step One: If you have yet to discover the awesomeness that is Thrift Shop by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, watch video
(Warning: Explicit Version)

Step Two: Accept Young House Love's Macklemore Thrift Shop Challenge

Step Three: Go to Thrift Shop

With $20 in my pocket, I popped some tags!!!! :)

Step Four: Find items referenced in the Song
How about an all pink rack of all pink!

Double Score! Moccasin house slippers

A rack of big a$$ coats!

Step Five: Show off my spoils!
Some new lamps for the new casa, they need to be vamped up a little though

I didn't go into Goodwill thinking that this trip would be any different, I came out with a book, a dvd, and a LP!

Thanks Young House Love for the enjoyable challenge at the Thrift Shop!

Much love,
Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...