Wednesday, September 14, 2016

I Love Him

Look at me two blog posts in two days!!!

You know how they always say the internet is FOR-EH-VER (must be said in Sandlot tone)? Well in my case I truly hope it is! I want my blog to be a type of time capsule for myself, my friends and family, and especially my son.  I can only hope that one day he will look back on this blog and smile and say to himself "I am loved!" That he will look past those embarrassing moments, that I know I will be the cause of, and realize that he had a mother that loved him to no ends. To help boost this embarrassment I want to tell him exactly how much I love him and what I love about him at this age...in list fashion!



  • I love his little personality
  • I love the little pitter patter of his feet when he runs on our wood floors
  • I love sweeping his long hair away from his eyes
  • I love the way he plays with my fingers when he is falling asleep
  • I love the way he wraps his arms around the back of my knees
  • I love his soft touch
  • I love his soft skin
  • I love when he sits in my lap to read a book and put on his shoes
  • I love those gorgeous brown/grey eyes
  • I love the cleft in his chin
  • I love how much he loves to swing
  • I love how much he loves his dogs
  • I love his scream
  • I love his laugh
  • I love that his thighs are his most ticklish spot
  • I love how much he loves to talk
  • I love those blonde locks
  • I love that he loves food
  • I love watching him while he sleeps
  • I love how he falls asleep in his daddy's arms
  • I love his outie bellybutton
  • I love his long little fingers
  • I love his love for the outdoors
  • I love his curious mind
  • I love every milestone he has
  • I love when he falls asleep on my shoulder
  • I love that he prefers to be pantless at all times
  • I love how he sings himself to sleep
  • I love all the little noises he makes
  • I love how he talks to the boy in the mirror
  • I love he has a love for books
  • I love this boy to the moon and back!
I could go on and on about all the things I love about this boy, but I will save the rest for another day and another embarrassing moment!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...