Thursday, August 20, 2015

Family of Three

How has it been two months?!?!?!?!  On a rainy day in June he was born.  After a long night of labor my little man was born on June 20th at 2:02pm.  Graham Joseph came into our lives three and a half weeks early weighing 6lbs. 15oz. and measuring 19in. long.

These past two months have been the best time of my life.  This little man has shown me what life is all about and all the things to look forward to in life.  I cannot describe or put into words the amount of love I have for him; for he is my world and my everything.










Trevor gave me this Black Tahitian Pearl necklace and a "Push Present" which is Graham's birthstone.  I am going to love sharing my birth month with him!
Photography by: Amy Dang Photography




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...